Saturday, May 14, 2005

almost 4 months being a mom....:)

..my pregnancy/baby journal...finally ran out of pages.

a little recap on what's been happening in my life..

On January 27, 2005, i had a healthy baby boy weighing 7lbs 12 oz!!...i didn't get to push him out eventhough i tried for 3 hours..it literally felt like I was running a marathon all that huffing and puffing.

I had a c-section, which ofcourse was painful but it was done rather quickly. I was in the OR at 9pm and baby ANDREW JOHNNE CHANDIRAMANI CORDOVA came out at 9:22 pm.


My ordeal didn't end there..i was back in the hospital 2 weeks later with high fever. Stayed in the ER for about 12 hours before being wisk back into the OR...they found some left over placenta in my uterus which is causing my white blood cells to jump way high....its one of the hardest things i've ever been through..I was in tears i guess thats why they rushed to get me sedated. Its so hard to think that my 2 week baby's mom won't be able to take care of him. It was horrible, i just wanted to go home to my baby. I'm not telling this to anyone just to scare all those new mom's to be...I promise that having a baby is the most magical thing that can happen..I did suffer...ehem actually suffered alot!!..But you know what i would want another baby..even though i am quite traumatised by this whole thing..I wouldn't mind going through all that again just to have a precious little baby.:)





..almost 4 months being a mom..
Now he's starting to recognise me..it feels amazing but at the same time its a little scary. Will i be able to leave him with someone else? And he is starting to get sick of his bouncer!! Oh no,that bouncer is my saviour...hehehe but we found a new way to entertain him..HIS STROLLER!! I'll put him in there while i'm doing housework and push him around if he starts to get fussy...i'm trying to find new ways to entertain him while i'm busy..he's got a swing..but he doesn't last long there.





...random page from my journal...
january 20,2005.
Today's my due date. Still no sign of you. Honestly, i'm tired hehehe. My ankles are non existant i can't walk anymore..Today is also the President Bush's inauguration. I have everyone i need to call on speed dial.The doctor, PJ and my aunt who is near by just incase i go into labour which i totally doubt because i haven't had any contractions for 2 days now, not even braxton hicks. I'm actually babysitting right now...a little extra cash before you come and i'll honestly miss these kids. I know its hard to believe since i always call them my little devils. But i've been a part of their lives since McLean was 2 and now he's 5!! ..can't wait to see you...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home