Monday, May 23, 2005

and the beat goes on..

*yawn*..its been a long weekend. PJ and I are opening an internet cafe, we've been spending our weekends painting and cleaning the place up. It hasn't been easy and boy, do we have our arguments. I'm not really business oriented, I'm not into the whole let's risk it and spend money. Its been his dream to own or have his own business so i'm gonna be a good wife and support him with this. We're finally done with the painting, now its cleaning the place up and installing the computers. I'm excited bout the place but at the same time i'm scared, we've invested quit alot of cash and had to give up our place to be able to do this. Actually, i know it we'll do great since i'm managing it!..HAHA!

Saturday was my brother's prom. They rented a limo and he got home the next day which made my parents a little nervous! i thought that was hilarious. He did spend alot of money on this prom..He had to rent a tux then there was the $1800 limo on top of that they had to give a 15% tip since the driver said it was mandatory. I just think that was BS.Ofcourse, there was the dinner at an expensive restaurant, he said that a tradition. I can't wait till his cellphone bill comes and he'll be crying! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home