Saturday, May 21, 2005

i think i'm an addict.

I've been noticing that it seems that everyday i have a drink of redbull. If i don't have it at home i'll ask my husband to get it...i remember reading an article about a person drinking too much red bull that she couldn't function a day without it..thats bad. Redbull helps a little, it juz keeps me on the go. It could be psychological but i like the feeling. Dishes to do, clothes to be washed, diapers to be changed. I definately need sumthin that would keep my metabolism intact. Its still scary to be addicted to redbull. I shall make a vow not to drink it today.

On a lighter note! Andrew rolled over today without any help from me! He just had difficulty lifting his head, since he has a big head like his daddy! hehehe. I love you babe but u know its true.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home