Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My Poor Baby(the other one)..

Its PJ's last day on his job. I feel bad coz i know he loves his job. But eventhough he loves it, there's no job security, every week i hear someone's getting fired plus the benefits sucks. He pays so much for our insurance and we still don't get good coverage. With this new job, since its with the government,so the benefits are better.Now that he has a family of his own he has to start thinking about stuff like that.I told him i could go back to work but he doesn't really like the idea of someone else taking care of the baby, maybe when he's a little older.
My cousin who gave birth 6 months earlier then me is in town. Her baby girl is so adorable. I can't wait till Andrew's a little older then i too can teach him some tricks! Like go get mommy's shoes!


random page from my journal.
December 25,2004
Since my last check-up, the doctor said i could go into labour anytime soon since the baby's head is already down. That's why there's so much pressure on my pelvis. Anyway, todays Christmas!! We haven't opened any gifts yet.We'll wait for the kids to get up. While writing this ur moving uncontrallably in my tummy. My tummy is actually shaking . Your auntie saw my tummy move and she's asking you to do it again! heheh.Its probably getting a little tight in there since you're getting bigger. Not to big i hope.Tomorrow's the baby shower. Be good ok, so i don't have to sit down too much.I can't wait to see what our family and friends got for you.You're one lucky baby and you're not even out yet!.
PS.I'LL LINK ALL YOUR BLOGS SOON..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home