Wednesday, May 25, 2005

never wake a sleeping baby!!

Ok, i understand that Andrew looks so cute when he's sleeping but that doesn't mean you've got to wake him up! I've told PJ countless of times...and when Andrew gets really cranky, i'm the one who has to calm the poor baby down. All baby's are different and my baby doesn't like to be woken up!

Was looking through old pics and came across some pregnancy pics of me! Not very amusing i must say, so i'll spare everyone and not show them. heheh. There was also my pee cup! Every check up u go too, u have to pee in the cup with ur name on it. They have to check for proteins and blood and all the other crap. I remember every morning before a check up i would pray before i pee that everything's alright!! hehehe. I even asked for the band where they put the fetal monitor thingy on my tummy. Since i was overdue i had to take a non-stress test to see whether the baby's doing fine. They'd give me this button to push everytime the baby move.
Andrew's getting heavier and heavier! hehe. He's such a cutie.His baptism is on June 19th so we're preparing for it. My cousins from the philippines bought the souveniers and his baptism dress. PJ hates it, he says it looks like a dress for a girl. We'll figure that out. Anne's doing the invitations..as usual, she's such a sweetheart. I owe her bigtime. She already gave me a babyshower i'll never forget now she's planning the baptism!! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU??? I promise when u have a baby i'll be right on it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home