Sunday, May 29, 2005

pass the breast milk please...

The one thing i regret the most was not being able to breastfeed. I did for about a month then i got lazy. Breastfeeding was not at all easy for me, i had to have a nurse massage my boobies and i had a lactation expert come teach me how to breast feed.As the expert would say, you don't have those feeding nipples which just brougt me to tears.She was so nice and reassured me i would be able to do it.

The first week was horrible, my boobs just hurt and Andrew wasn't so fond of my boobs that i had to use a breast pump to get the milk.
When i was finally starting to get the hang of it, i was back in the hospital.It was hard starting all over again but i had to try. It wasn't getting any better, i would try then give up then just pump. I was told to pump every two hours to get the milk flowing. I kept missing my 2 hour mark.I so regret doing that but atleast now i know!I'll do my best the second time around.
Thats another reason why my hips still looks huge.When ur breastfeeding its easier to loose weight and you have a very small chance of getting pregnant.
To all mom's to be...yes, you still won't be able to drink alcohol or eat sushi but its the best gift to give to your baby.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Was just passing through and dropped in to wish you a VERY Belated Birthday!
    Cant believe you(/We) have turned 24....
    oh and i just realised u read popsugar too..HAHA thats it :)
    Cheerios

     

Post a Comment

<< Home