Thursday, May 19, 2005

What Sleep?!?

Sleep has been difficult since i got pregnant. First, it was the waking up and peeing, now its the waking up and feeding.A friend of mine told me that some babies take up to 6 months before they sleep through the nite...which is a very scary thought.I may complain about my sleep but the truth is i wouldn't want anyone else to wake up and feed my baby.

Recently,Andrew's doctor changed his formula since he's been having this allergy on his neck. We've been to the dermatologist too, they've got no idea what's causing it. His allergy would disappear one day and the next day it'll be there.The doctor gave us tons of sample which was great but when we went to store we realised why the doctor gave us tons of sample.The biggest can is twice the price of a regular formula!! hehehe. We'll we're starting to realise the milk is not working so we're going back to the doctor.


He was laughing so much yesterday that i just had to take some pictures.


2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    awwww...he is soooooo chubby and adorable.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger T said…

    I wanna pinch those cheeks! In the meantime, I'll take it out on my bf.. hee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home