Thursday, June 09, 2005

i'm no superwoman.

Its been a busy week. We're trying to get the internet cafe going. It seems ok except for the disconnecting line. It'll work for 4 hours then it'll stop. ERRRR. Before finding out i was pregnant pj and i discussed that i'll be incharge of all the technical issues and he'll be incharge of the money and my brother will be managing the place but since i got pregnant i couldn't exactly bend and carry a computer so we postponed the whole thing. Since i had Andrew, i honestly thought i'd be able to get the computers running with Andrew in tow, so i was so wrong i was more worried about leaving Andrew alone in his stroller then wondering if the wireless network was working.It took me awhile to actually ask somebody to help me out because it felt like i was such a failure. But i realised that i would give up anything just for my baby boy.
Speaking bout Andrew, that boy is getting bigger everyday. It feels like yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital.We're gonna start feeding him soon.That's going to be interesting. He's gonna be a big eater i can feel it.Andrew's starting to suck his thumb, actually his whole hand. He seems to prefer that to his pacifier.
Andrew's baptism is on the 19th. With the internet cafe and finding a caterer its a freaking joke. I should really let someone help me out but no, the controlling part of me is at it again.The weather is not making me feel any better. Its finally summer and the heat is making me wanna stay home.One of our friend's called me and said she's vegeterian so hopefully i'd think about her when i find a caterer.I told her not to worry i'll make her a salad and she can choose any dressing she wants. She wasn't very happy with me after that. hehehe.
I'd like to take a moment to thank Anne Ablaza for making the invitations.I'm so grateful that you are unbelivably nice,creative and patient. I'd also like to thank my cousin Janet for sending the souveniers.We love it.I'm so glad that i've got family and friends like you guys.
Ok, I'm gonna take a nap now with Andrew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home