Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mommy's home!

It was a difficult weekend for me. I would usually leave Andrew with my mom-in-law or sis for just a few hours while i go to the gym or just to spend time with PJ. Andrew was sleeping when we left, about 20 minutes later my mom-in-law called saying Andrew wouldn't stop crying and i could really hear him screaming through the phone. We just rushed home, and the moment he saw me he gave me this soft cry and showed me this really sad face. I thought it was funny but then when you think about it. How am i ever gonna leave him? Andrew stopped crying the moment i held him and he laughed!! I felt so bad for the in-laws.
The next day i had an appointment and i couldn't bring Andrew so i decided to leave him with my mom. I was thinking since he's used to being in my mom's place, he wouldn't cry. He still did,mom decided to show him a picture of me. My mom said he was just frowning at and giving out soft cries. She then put my picture by the bassinet and he just fell asleep. Mom said the next time i go out, just leave a shirt that i have used and put it beside him, so he'll think i'm around. I hope that works or else Andrew will be going everywhere with me now! I love that boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home