Wednesday, July 13, 2005

babysitting.

the family i used to babysit for called me this morning asking whether i would like to babysit for them this saturday. They'd like me to bring andrew too. hmmm well i said yes. Hey $120 bucks is not bad,its a little extra cash for his formula and diapers. I'll be babysitting from 5:30pm to 1am. PJ gave me the wide eye look when i told him...I told him i don't think i'll be bringing Andrew along since one of the kid is a little hard to handle..hehehe.I'm not giving him a hard time or anything, it'll give him time to bond with his son..i really hope he does.
He says he's worried that he won't stop crying, well he'll eventually stop and fall asleep. Worse case scenario, he can bring him to me...i know we don't need the cash that bad, but babysitting for me is my escape, its mommy's time to relax. The kids have to be in bed by 8:30pm after that..its my time to just relax in their huge comfy lazy boy chair. How can i be the best that i can be when i'm tired all the time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home