Friday, July 29, 2005

can my day get any worse?

andrew and i are still sick! blah...we both still have the cold.He's much better then i am..i on the other hand have a terrible headache!! PJ was nice enough to miss work yesterday, he left work early today so he'll be home earlier. We're suppose to leave for atlantic city tomorrow...i'm trying my best to get some rest so i can feel way better.I've been stuffing myself with all sorts of medicines.
on top of all that, my dad had to go to the dentist and get his teeth pull out coz it was causing him so much pain...therefore he can't be at his shop and i can't find anyone to take over after 4pm...i feel like crap, not particularly sure if i can make it there especially with the weather...ok, so the heats gone...now its raining and there's been a lightning warning.Apparently, 4 kids who were out got struck by lightning. So, the thought of getting a cab and standing in the middle of the open sky isn't very appealing.
The good thing is, the cybercafe is next to my dad's store.My brother is at the cybercafe, so maybe he can handle the 2 stores???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home