Thursday, July 21, 2005

clothes!!

i was clearing out andrew's cabinet drawers since its falling apart! I guess since i've been stuffing as much clothes as i can, its finally giving up.
there were clothes that are brand new and never been used, now it can't fit!*sigh*...Even before he was born everyone told me not to buy him clothes coz he'll get tons. Sure enough he's always getting clothes, lucky for me i don't i've bought him more then 5 shirts ever since he was born. You know when moms are giving you gifts, they'll give you socks! hehe JUST WHAT I NEED! seriously, his socks juz keeps mysteriously disappearing...my baby is so loved , that i'm extremely grateful. I really thought its going to be such a financial burden since i'm not working but everyone's been so nice, i did a great job in choosing his godparents! hehehe. They're always offering him somethin' even buying his formula.I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
His drawers can be closed now, i'll be keeping the clothes for when i decide to have another baby or for someone who's gonna have a boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home