Tuesday, July 26, 2005

its still hot..

*finally fixed the comment link, thanks elly*

andrew's feeling a wee bit better. He still has the cold but he's a little chirpier then yesterday.
Andrew's doctor is not really fond of giving him water, she keeps telling me that water has no nutrients, just give him a little but don't forget to give him his milk..
I found this coupon with $8 off his formula! heheh Boy, was i happy!! I realised that the grocery was giving it away by mail, so i started calling everyone i know who goes to that grocery store...its not only 8 bucks, the whole leaflet has 20 bucks worth of discount! I never really understood the joy of coupon cutting till now. I've just realised how much you can actually save. The same goes for diapers and wipes. Now, that he has started eating and drinking, i spend so much more. My mom keeps telling me to just boil carrots and pumpkin...ok sometimes i'm just too lazy to do that.
what else has been happening? Ok, our wedding anniversary is coming up, i think we're all going to atlantic city including my family and his...hehehe i have nothing to say about that...well actually i do. I'm pretty upset bout it coz i wanted to be just the 3 of us but his idea of the whole family is everyone. OH WELL...MEN!!! I'll see if he has something else planned.
ok...i shall go and boil carrots now!! hahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home