Saturday, July 16, 2005

saturday

I'm babysitting rite now. The kids are in bed and i finally finished my thank you cards! yayy!! A big accomplishment i might say. I got to sit down without being distracted by anyone or anything. All i have to do now is send it.
I juz called pj to check on andrew, so far so good. He's at my parents place right now since his family is on vacation..all the guys are home, my dad, my bro,my hubby and my baby atleast his got help but he forgot to feed andrew his dinner.My mom's at her school, they've got this parents-teacher conference thingy but she'll be home soon and pj can't wait..hehehe i don't know what his so nervous about when andrew's just doing fine.

passed by borders last night, heheh what a hilarious site! ADULTS in harry potter outfits..i didn't realise that the book is cheaper if u get it now. I went to target just now coz they were selling it for 16 bucks and andrew's formula was on sale! When i got to the books section, the shelf was EMPTY! not a book in sight but i saw one hiding in between some other books probably someone hiding it!! TOO BAD, I SAW IT!...Andrew's formula was on sale!! woohoo!!.. there was only 2 cans left :( It was on sale for 20 when it really cost 26!. So i guess alot of babies are drinking soy milk too.

just started reading the book,it seems pretty dark and sad. Only on chapter 5 and already some surprises...oh well i didn't really expect to get hooked on the book, i didn't even want to watch the movie! Ah well i have to say now i'm a fan. I wouldn't have read it if it wasn;t for the kid i babysit for.She made me read it to her before bed and i just couldn't put it down.

ok, i shall continue reading the book now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home