Thursday, August 18, 2005

another day at the doctors...

Ever since Andrew's been in the ER, the nurses have been calling me everyday to check on his condition and how many times a day have he been on the nebulizer.They say they worry alot when it comes to babies because they can't tell you how they're feeling.They even ask me to hold up the phone to andrew so they can hear his breathing.Yesterday morning, they called up and wanted to see him.
His doctor was on vacation so another doctor came to see him, he wasn't too happy bout his condition as the doctor put it..andrew still sounds junky. The thing is i can't really do anything except making sure he gets the nebulizer every 4 hours. He's off the medicine they gave him which was so difficult to give him coz the taste was just horrible. I tried it mysel, it leaves this horrible after taste and i'm suppose to give him a teaspoon of it. 1 teaspoon is alot for a 6 month old. I hate to see him scream and wiggle his way out of my lap.
He's been sleeping with me and pj lately so i know he's doing ok and breathing well. Its tough, i haven't had a good sleep yet but the again eversince i was into my 6 month of pregnancy i haven't exactly slept well. I love my boy so it doesn't really matter if i sleep at all if he needs me.
I hope my little boy gets well soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home