Wednesday, August 31, 2005

its my life...

there's so much i have to say yet so little time to type! Here goes!

Part 1 - Lizi's 6th Birthday, Saturday,Aug. 27,2005 at 4pm

Last Saturday was my niece's birthday so ever since i got pregnant i've been avoiding going to functions like that coz i juz couldn't stand being interrogated over and over again by filipino wives who juz find every single detail of my life very amusing. I can't keep avoiding these people forever so i braised myself. Just as how i imagined it would be, i got whispers, stares and questions. I was just wondering why they couldn't come up to me and ask me about my baby or my husband. It came to a point where a lady was asking the lady beside here how old i am, the thing bout it..i'm right in front of her. I looked at her and told her my age and walked off. My cousins have always protected me when it came to gossip bout me, they've try to hide the fact that people do talk about me behind my back..i know it,i just ignore it coz i know its not even close to the truth.
So,besides all that crap..my niece turned 6!!..man...i feel old. I still remember the first time she crawled, walk and say a word. I remembered that on her first birthday i had to carry her everywhere coz she didn't want me to leave. Now, she's arguing with me on which outfit looks cuter.

Part 2 - Andrew's 7 month check up, Monday,Aug.29, 2005 at 9:50am
Every 2 months Andrew goes to the doctor to get a physical and shots.This was actually pj's first time to come with me eversince we changed insurance. There's the usual, they check his height,weight,temperature and head circumference.Everythings good...head's a little big,he's pretty long for his age.Dr. Paul is Andrew's pediatrician..so the usual questions..pooping well? How many bottles does he drink?She heard bout the asthma..how am i keeping it under control? She started explaining to me that fall is coming and alot of kids who has asthma usually has an attack during that time because of the weather. Hopefully, it can be controlled by Albuterol if not then he will be under medication during the cold weather...*SIGH* His skin's looking better..i juz have to continue moisturising him. Then its the SHOTS!! At 1 month he had 1 then at 3 months he had 4,another 4 at 5 months..now he only got 2!!! Pj had to leave the room...he says he can't bare to see it.
This time he had the Hib shot and the Polio. Dr.Paul told me to give him tylenol or any pain reliever once we get home beacause the polio vaccine has an ingredient called tetanus that couls cause soreness. He was a pretty happy baby through out the day.
Part 3 - Today
Its been a pretty scary week for us.My dad can't see with his left eye.The doctors said that some of the nerves are torn and he also has cataract.It happens when you're diabetic.Doctors don't wanna do anything now they want his sugar level and everything else under control.Its difficult to see him so helpless..I have to be strong for them especially for my mom and dad. They've been depending on me alot more now.I just do what i have to do...it may be difficult at times but i've got prayers and a wonderful husband and his family.Its been pretty hectic..my laundry needs to be done but since i'm helping out at the store,i don't have the time to do it.The only thing thats cheering my dad up is andrew.....hmmmm
Andrew's 7 months!! Let's see what the little man have been doing!
His toy collection is growing!! He plays by himself now.
This pic was taken at my dad's store!! He's my working boy!
My little businessman...
He's crawling EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's BARNEY time!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home