Tuesday, August 09, 2005

weekend wonders

We had a good weekend,we drove to baltimore to eat some seafood.Basically we drove more then an hour just to eat seafood! HEHE..i thought that was hilarious, i would have complained if the food wasn't good. We ate at Bo Brooks , I loved the Cream of Crabs! It was soooooooo creamy and yummy, and those chunky crabmeats! Absolutely Delightful!..The crabs were huge too...i wanna go back there!..:( After having such a good meal, we went to the harbour and walked around, then decided to have desert..i had strawberry cream smoothie..Pj had this chocolate pyranid which was heavenly...yum...I'm making myself hungry. Ok...Andrew was unbelivable good through out the trip.He was just so happy to have people carry him all the time!

The boys!!!

Poor crab...hehehe

With Anita infront of Bo Brooks.
He's stealing my drink after devouring his chocolate cake.
Monday was nieces birthday! She's 7...time really flies. I remember taking care of her when she was just andrew's age...and her fasination of Barney.She gave her favourite barney stuff toy to andrew which was soo touching to me! She couldn't sleep without that doll, now u realise she's not that little baby anymore.

My niece Nicole, her birthday outfit that i bought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home