Friday, September 23, 2005

little earthquakes..

i'm reading a book right now called little earthquakes by jennifer weiner.My sis-in-law gave it to me and told me i would love it. I actually do...its about 4 mothers and how their life changes with kids and struggles with their hubby. Its a very heart warming book.
If i had a chapter in the book, this is what i have to say.
Life is different now, my priorities have changed..everything has..Gone are the days where i'd spend 30 dollars on my fav christian dior foundation, i wouldn't mind spending 200 bucks on my red coach tote bag without feeling any guilt. No more are my friday nite dinners at some chic restaurant in georgetown.Its different now.
Its not bout me anymore, its about us. I very much don't mind switching dior to revlon. I still adore my bags, and i've also realised that knock offs are juz as stylish. Well, i can now cook a feast for what i use to pay for at the restaurants..hehehe
I know that we're not rich we're financially stable..we do have savings but i know we could do so much better if maybe we could stop our spontaneous shopping at the outlets and the sale section.Sales are not that 'sale' anymore when you spend more then u bargained for.
HAHA Well, i married a certified bargain hunter and shopaholic. I think thats why i'm so in love with him..he doesn't mind strolling with me in the mall for hours but yes, when andrew starts crying thats a whole different story. Its funny how long it takes me to decide to buy something for myself. I just feel guilty buying a 25 dollars shirt when i know thats how much andrew's milk costs. Even a 30 dollar kswiss i've always wanted...30 dollars is 168 diapers.
Its different. It doesn't take me an hour to get ready now it takes 3! hehe..I've got my husband to attend too, who for some reason seems to have memory loss everytime we're going out. Can't find his car keys or his belt or his deoderant. Then there's andrew..i dress last ofcourse incase of any mishaps like spilled milk or last minute pooping. My hubby usually does andrew's bag but i double check coz he usually forgets a thing or two.
I haven't seen a movie in awhile eventhough i know my mom n dad would gladly take care of andrew. Its my own ego now,i want to show them that i can manage it.(HAHA)
My inlaws think that one day i'd wake up and realise that i'll leave my hubby and baby..hehe How could i? I love them both so much. I know i grumble at my hubby all the time but i wouldn't give him up..He makes me laugh,he sends me cute emails...he kisses me goodnite everynite. He's not perfect but who is? How could i leave Andrew? He's mama's little boy. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Everythings different now.Even the way i dress..i wear stuff more comfy and a wedding ring is always present.Its not easy...it never has been.Through the sleepless nite and the smelly diapers.I wouldn't change it for the world...its juz an amazing feeling waking up with the person you love so much beside u and having sum1 who needs you eventhough u haven't brushed ur teeth!!
I love my 2 bestfriends...pj n andrew..they're the reasons why i smile everyday.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Lucky Balaraman said…

    Rita's Outer Bands Begin Buffeting Shore
    Intensifying wind, rain and waves gave coastal regions of Texas and Louisiana a foretaste of Hurricane Rita this morning with the eye of the category 4 monster still about 260 miles southeast of Galveston ...

    This is a very tasteful and informative blog.

    Why not come to our cad drafting site that contains interesting aspects on the subject of cad drafting ?

    Thanks a lot, keep up the great blogging and have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home