Friday, September 02, 2005

thats exactly how i feel

Woke up this morning with my morning cup of tea and read elly's blog...hmmm that's how i exactly feel right this moment...overwhelmed.
When i look around the house and room..i wonder will i be able to get everything done?Its a little more difficult now that Andrew's awake more and he moves around extremely fast. We're going to get a walker this weekend, that might help to keep him busy.
Pj works 12-9pm when he finally comes home...i'm exhausted, so is he, I don't really want him to do alot because i know he's tired from getting yelled at..heheh He's a debt collector/financial advisor,so he gets his fair share of complaints and crazy people.
Last night, he was telling me something and i dozed off.I feel bad that we don't have time to talk anymore.Maybe i should get a fulltime job but then, who is gonna take care of my family? Whose going to check my dad's sugar lever?Whose going teach andrew how to walk?
Its no joke! I'M EXHAUSTED!...I'm exhausted from the sleepless nites, from his nite time cryings,from the never ending laundry, dishes...and i vacuum everyday because the little boy crawls here and there and he tends to pick up stuff he sees on the floor.But would i ask someone to take care of andrew? At this moment, NO..i'm enjoying my little boy..i'll miss him too damn much to be apart from him for too long. Weird eh?
Its difficult to be apart from your baby, i know i may complaint sometimes that he doesn't go to anyone even to pj for a long period of time but deep inside...its a nice feeling that he loves me as much as i love him..He needs me as much as i need him.He's my little angel who brings joy and tears to my eyes...his my little attention seeker.I love him from his tiny curly hair..to his stinky little toes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home