Thursday, October 06, 2005

10 things i love.




10. Pack 'n Play Play yard
We've got 2 play yards, one is at my in laws. I prefer this one because its so much more wider! Bigger space for him to crawl in. Now, they've made custom sheets for it..great for andrew's sensitive skin.




9. NiteGlo Humidifier
The thing that attracted this to me was the nite lite and that it was pretty big. The doctor said humidifiers add moisture to the room and helps every1 breathe better. So far so good, but the cleaning is the difficult part. Gotta clean it often or algae and bacteria grows. You can buy a liquid substance or a pill to stop that from happening.



8. Bissell 3594 Cleanview PowerTrak Deluxe Bagless Upright Vacuum
Finding those little vacuums here is not an easy task and since our whole place is carpeted i really needed sumthin that would work and clean.Trust me i've seen my fair share of vacuum cleaners.I like this one coz firstly its bagless. Those vacuum bags can cost and since i vacuum everyday it saves me quit alot. Then there's those hepa filters. The downside to it is the vacuums heavy..but hey if it does the work then i don't mind.


7. Diaper Genie
To be honest i held off on buying this item for awhile coz i didn't exactly wanted to pay that much for a plastic trash can but i've tried buying those scented trash bags then put the diapers in it before throwing. No matter what i did it still stank the room.So far, the room doesn't smell like poop anymore which means no more spraying lysol.



6. Amy Coe Diaper Bag.
I just bought this last week, i saw it at Target and it felt like the bag was calling me! Its juz the right size for me.

5. Micheal Buble's CD.
His dreamy voice helps me and andrew fall asleep.
.

4. Fun Bug/Fish 5 Pack Bib Set
If you know Andrew..this is definately worth it. I got it on sale so it was way cheaper then what it cost now. Its simply great for him and me coz its water proof..so don't have to keep wasting bibs.



3. Sounds 'N Lights Walker
Its not expensive well i didn't pay for me, it was my nieces but nevertheless it does the job. It keeps Andrew entertain and now he can chase me around!

2. Little Earthquakes
I just love this book. I've laughed and cried with this book.
.


1. DVR
No more video tape recorders! You can pause live TV.So if andrew throws a fit in the middle of oprah i just press pause or record.It'll stop when Oprah is done.Just look through the cable guide and record all the shows u want! Ain't that great? I'm so in love with this. So if i have a dilemna on what to watch i'll just record 2 shows at the same time slot and watch another show.U can program to record only new episodes on your fav show...i'm so inlove.hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home