Friday, October 21, 2005

it can actually get any worse?

Family and friends have been telling that once andrew starts walking its not gonna get any easy. I'll always be chasing him around and he'll start getting on chairs and beds. Oh no, he's already always under somewhere or putting something in his mouth. Honestly, you can't leave him for a minute. Can't wait when he starts walking! hahaha

he loves crawling under the table.

I've spoken to the daycare/kinndergarten director where my mom teaches. My mom's not to happy because she doesn't like the infant care takers. There's infant A team and infant B team, apparently infant B team are not the best care takers...from what my mom says..so we'll see. I might look else where then. I just like it there coz my mom's there and its a very cute place.
Halloween's coming..It's gonna be his first Trick or Treat...can't wait! Hopefully, we'll get a costume for him this weekend. I'll put the pics of the costume i like and whoever reads it feel free to tell me what you think! I'm still looking for a barney costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home