Tuesday, October 18, 2005

my son's got a rep!

We had a pretty busy weekend. We attended pj's cousin's birthday, did some work at cyberstar..checked out how we're doing. I'm pretty happy with its finances.

So the party was fun, for the kids that is. I on the other hand was pretty busy looking out for my son who is now crawling super fast and standing. I got alot oh 'my gosh, he's a handful'!Yes, i know that...He's only 8 months and people are already taking notice how..hmm Energetic he is?? Andrew even took my niece's pacifier out of her mouth and she's a year old. The poor girl was bawling.
Another thing he did that caused alot of well laughter?!? A lady sat her food on the chair and andrew was able to stand up with the help of the chair ofcourse and grab the plate food, knocking everything off the chair..the other parent was suppose to be watching him when all that happened.
PS:COMMENT BOX IS WORKING..Changed the settings so any1 can place a comment..no need to email me..love ya all.

thats Andrew grabbing my cousin's beer bottle.

Andrew and Keila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home