Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'm actually crying!

I'm watching the news right now and they just announced that Dana Reeve wife of Christopher Reeve who already passed away just died of lung cancer...Its so sad, i can't imagine what her kids are going through. I remember watching an interview and she kept saying that she was her son's rock thats why she's so strong..so now she's gone who's gonna be there for him?...:(
On a happier note..my birthday's on friday!! I'm a year older..hehehe I already feel so old. I don't really know if we're doing anything...i think my sis-in law's preparing somethin' since my mom and dad's in vegas.Everything's so hush hush..i can't stand it...i've tried snooping...all i can come up with is that pj's taking the day off...so hmm?Oh well..i guess we'll find out this week..
Grace my dear, thanx for the sweet message..just the thing to cheer me up! I love you babe..
.

Andrew's doing great..still as mischievous as ever.We have a non cordless phone in the living room and when it starts ringing he actually picks it up and will pull it up to ur ear..if he doesn't see you around..he screams!! hehehe..He still hates walking..he'd rather crawl with his butt sticking up in the air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home