Thursday, April 06, 2006

GENETICS

Just came back from Andrew's doctor(yes i know..again). His allergies are acting up and its on his face..he just keeps scratching it..i've given up on all medications i can think of so i called his doctor.

Dr. wasn't too happy with his face..she then prescribes antibiotics and an oral anti-itch medications. I've tried my best to avoid all oral medications coz its so difficult to give it to him and well being so young..i've heard its pretty bad for his immune system.
Here's the deal.All his allergies,asthma and eczema are all genetic..not from me but my hubby's side..HAHAHA.


When you're in love and think you might someday marry this guy..i honestly don' t think anyone (well maybe a few) actually bothers to ask about his pass health problems or genetics. I only found out about the whole genes thing when i was pregnant. I remember the doctor asking pj and me a bunch of health question and was shock that most of it applied to him or his family.

I also just found out that all the male in his family has had a minor operation because of a hernia.
I'm just glad that andrew's health insurance is pretty good and he gets free doctors visit till his 5!..that has saved us alot since i'm there like hmm twince a month!


*sigh*.....the things you do for love! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home