Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Results Are In!

Got a call from andrew's doctor yesterday morning...i knew it wasn't good news. She told me to get a piece of paper and a pen coz i have some things to write down.

Andrew's Allergy test didn't come out as she would like and she was a little shocked by it.

Andrew's allergic to PEANUTS, COW'S MILK,EGG WHITE AND...SOY!

Yes! Andrew's allergic to soy..so i guess the reason why his allergies aren't going away bcoz of that..andrew's doctor was really nice she took it upon herself to call the allergist..and ask what alternative should andrew take..They both decided on Rice milk but andrew's doc called me back and told me to try to give him atleast 8oz of soy so he'll be able to get some nutrients in..

The earliest Pediatric Allergist is on May 9...nothing earlier..that sucks!

*sigh*..if a have another baby..i'll force myself to breastfeed..thats a promise to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home