Wednesday, April 05, 2006

thank you

i'm happier now. :) I'm thankful for the blessings.

We do have our down moments,where we both feel like everything in the world is against us or days where we both we love to be away from each other.

No matter what..we both are in this together. Its not easy being married..we both are very different but we both love shopping!

I'm happy that everythings better..thank you for understanding. I'll definately be more attentive next time.

Its alot of work and i am grateful that he's willing to try. Thank you...:)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeh marriage is the same as keeping a relationship alive, but come with more responsibilities I guess. In my relationship, Im the one punching Hans all da time, poor fella. Hahaha but I cant help it. We are different yet so similar.. 2 big babies! hehehe..

    Keep going babe, you are doing so well! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home