Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i love him even more!

I'm looking at some of Andrew's pics...and he's not really a baby anymore..at times i do wish he was still this tiny little thing but at the same time...i enjoy his company even more nowadays.
Its not any easier but we do have more fun. We play with his toys and he gives kisses and hugs..which feels so great. I was in the mall yesterday, pj brought him to the bathroom and when they came back...he ran to me and give me a big sloppy kiss and a hug..Definetly feels wonderful!
He understands me a little bit more. I'll tell him to give me his pacifier..and he does give it to me..He calls his bottle 'dede'...filipino for bottle/milk..He says that when he wants it...or he looks for it in his diaper bag if we're out.
I love it when we sing Barney's 'i love you' and he gets so attentive and wait for the hug and kiss part so he'll do it too.
He definately is still a handful!! He gets into EVERYTHING!

Belated Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Mother's day was nice..Last year was much better! hmph!hahah..We had a cook out courtesy of pj..The steak was delicious. The cake was yummm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home