Friday, September 01, 2006

Gadgets

I love gadgets...i enjoy going to Best Buy or Circuit City to look at electronic stuff.
When the world cup was on, my dad was pretty upset with the fact that he was at work and can't seem to watch the game properly..there wasn't an online broadcast so he'd go to the nearby bar to watch for a few seconds. During that time too there was alot of thunderstorms hence the blackouts! During one of the blackouts there was this guy sitting outside the mall with a laptop and screaming..and being the kepoh little me i had to go see what the fuss is about! This guy was acually watching the worldcup on his laptop!



So here's the deal from my story...I am amazed by this thing called the SLINGBOX . Its kinda like your cable box that u attach to the router and ur cable box so u can watch TV on your pc or laptop!....amazing...
For TV junkies like my family, who are unable to watch our fav. shows when we're at our shops this sounds much better then having to get cable there and pay monthly for it. It seems that sony has something like this called the Sony LF-PK1 LocationFree Player Pack for PC and PSP, the sony one allows you to watch tv on your PSP and PC, but reviews aren't as good as the slingbox.





The only thing thats stopping me from getting it is the configuration part. I know i'm not that stupid when it comes to electronics and all that but it juz seems alot of work.

I'm gonna wait a little and hopefully the price will drop even more...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home