Wednesday, September 06, 2006

growing up...

My little boy's growing up so fast! It still feels like yesterday when i first carried him in my arms.now he doesn't even want to be carried..
He prefer's drinking in a cup then in a sippy cup...he hates it when i feed him..he prefers feeding himself even if it falls everywhere. He talks alot but i rarely understands what he's saying. I understand when he says mama or daddy..he says 'lagot' whenever something spills or drops..its tagalog for oops!..He runs to the phone when it rings. He gets his shoes whenever i'm dressed, he gets mine too..He loves going out. He loves to dance...but he prefers hip hop to any other kind of music....
There are days when he drives me nuts...but all he does is give me a kiss and a hug..i'll feel so much better..He's is growing up fast..its happy yet sad..He's my baby and will always be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home