Friday, October 13, 2006

i've changed?

someone wrote me an email saying i've changed alot. Well, its been a tough time for me right now...with my dad's health troubles and ofcourse my family. Its juz not easy....i'm actually a wreck. I just can't believe my dad's so weak...and the doctors have said that his life is on a thin line. *sniff*...its so difficult to hear that especially coming from my crying mom. I did put on a brave face and told her he's gonna be fine...inside i felt like crying my heart out.
I know i don't spend time with my friends anymore..i'm either at home or at the shop. I know i'm not as chatty as before. I have too much in my mind right now...i know everyones trying to help...i juz think maybe i should be with my family right now....i love all of you...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    babe...that someone is so not ur fren... how can they expect u to remain the same when the situation around u calls for u to act in a certain way. that fren u have there is super un-understanding. give me his / her email and i'll blast that person for you.You have every right to react the way u do, to behave the way u do... i totally understand how it feels. just wish i cld be there to reassure u and hug u when u need a shoulder to lean on. love u

     

Post a Comment

<< Home