Tuesday, November 14, 2006

i'm waiting for the rain to stop and the rainbow to show


i've kept a blog to release what i have to say...and it does make me feel better. Its still a tough time for us but its a little better and i'm glad i've got friends who are supportive. Marie & Grace...the both of you are amazing. I may have friends here but the both you juz know how to make me smile and make me feel better.
Everything feels like its moving so fast, Andrew's growing up to fast!! He's gonna be 2 in about 2 months! I can't believe it. I don't know what i'm gonna do for his bday..i don't want something big this time..juz family and good friends But well that might change.hahaha
Halloween was great..my dad made it..Andrew did a great job giving out candy!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Grace said…

    awww.. i love ya la babe!! n u know tt no matter wat u'l ALWAYS be my darlin chandi! mwuah.. how i miss u..e lil one's gettin cuter by the second..kisses to both u n andrew..
    love, grace

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    babe! hang in there..have faith. i think about u every day. ur in my prayers. kissies..huggies.. marie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home