Thursday, December 21, 2006

4 days till christmas!

I ran out of wrapping paper!..i'll probably try to get some later but i hate those cheap wrapping paper that juz tear easily..and those are the ones that are usually left over.. oh well..i'll settle for what the stores have since we're on a budget.
This year i made sure we stick on a budget because usually after x'mas we're so drained that we actually wait who'll fork out for groceries.

We didn't really get anything big for andrew this year since i know he'll be getting alot of gifts from everyone else but pj's insisting we should get him a train set..i think he won't remember what we got him anyway. Andrew's so into trains and cars...all you can understand from him is 'choo choo' and 'carrrrrrrrrrr'
I saw a nice big red Sak's Fifth Ave. paper bag in the car..hahaha I think he got me the bag!..ok.i shall stop dwelling on it coz it might be a gift for his mom..
Pj's sister is doing well...we found out that its not cancer so its gonna be a happy x'mas!!
I love this song Baby It's Cold Outside - I miss watching Jessice Simpson and Nick Lachey together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home