Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Angel Wears Juicy!

i may not be an angel but i'm definately not a devil! hahaha I am so inlove with my new bag...its actually still in the box coz i don't want it to get dirty..

so i spoke to the daycare which andrew might be going to and they say they have a vacancy in march...sounds good, when i told them that he still drinks milk from the bottle twice a day..one before his nap and one before bed, they were stunned! They told me that they don't allow bottles at the age of 2...so i've got about 3 months to get him not to drink from the bottle. I bought this thomas the train sippy cup..he was so excited and thrilled with the sippy cup. He wasn't excited anymore when i put his milk into the cup..I GOT A BIG FAT NOOOOOOOOO out from him. He looked at me like i did something very wrong..hahaha i bet this is not gonna be easy. Why oh why must drinking in a cup be such a difficult thing to do...getting him to potty was already so stressful...now the bottle..errrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home