Wednesday, December 27, 2006

christmas pressies!

Christmas was great...lots of food,lots of pressies and love the company. I GOT MY BAG!!hahaha PJ GOT HIS PSP!!..This year we decided to do the whole secret santa so i knew who picked pj's name and i asked that person to get him a psp game so i wouldn't have to buy him one! It was loads of fun. One of the rules was it shouldn't be more then fifty or less. We were to write down what we want on a piece of paper.. I asked for a coach/dooney burke wristlet..or CASH! heheh I got the wristlet which was great...


i also got another surprise gift from pj...it was the burberry watch that i wanted..I was really shocked cause the shop where we saw it was far and i was wondering how did he and his sis pull it off to get me that watch. There's a guy version of the watch so i might save up to get that for his birthday! We'll see...its not cheap.
Andrew had a great time opening gifts..he even opened gifts that wasn't for him.haha

Christmas Eve Dinner with my family.

Opening his first gift from grandma n grandpa

Its his very own sofa bed!

The x'mas tree at pj's mom's place.

X'mas morning..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home