Tuesday, December 05, 2006

my christmas wishlist!

i got pj what he wants for x'mas and well it did empty out my account but he deserves it. He's been absolutely great throughout all our hardships. Giving me a hug when i needed it most and making it clear that he's a great friend,husband and father.
On the top of my x'mas list is for my dad to make a full recovery...we panic with every cough or everytime he gets dizzy...i juz hope we'll get over that hurdle.
I've never asked pj for anything..he is a pretty generous gift giver..but this year i'm asking and well if he doesn't get it..thats fine i'll get it for myself and yes i think i deserve it....when i saw it, my heart juz melt!!...i dunno why..but i juz can't seem to get over it..Its never happened to me before..usually i'll get over it and think its not worth year..but with this..i juz keep going back to the store and looking at it.
I love the juicy couture daydreamer tote.. Its juz the right size for me. Its the bag i've been looking for. I love the wristlet too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home