Friday, December 29, 2006

oh my dell!

My laptop is already going haywire and it hasn't even been a year! My cd writer isn't working and well andrew took out the tab button tsk tsk..
.so my hubby called dell and got the india call center, he then passed the phone to me coz he said he can't understand what the person is telling him. The person on the other line wants me to get a screw driver and open up my cd drive!!!!! I told the person very nicely that i am not going to do that since i might make the matter even worse. Next was to describe which part of the tab button is missing...hmmm the whole thing i said calmly.
He started to type something and told me that the battery i'm using for my laptop is being recalled..i asked him why and he said that the battery seems to overheat and causes fire! After much all my pestering he finally agreed to get someone over to my house and get it fixed..since the laptop is under a year, its still under warranty so everything is free.
The guy came to the house fixed and changed everything, i was thrilled that i can burn cds again but after a day of working perfectly fine i noticed that the new battery isn't charging which means everytime its unplug it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!i have to call dell again :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home