Thursday, January 25, 2007

waiting....

our insurance will pay for andrew's hospital bill for his teeth! Which is 1000 less for us...i already paid 300 bucks to schedule his appt...now we're waiting for a date from the dentist..we're still deciding whether we should pull out his two front teeth...he definately needs it for his speech so its worrying me...
the dentist said that when his molars come out...they'll attach sumthin so it'll be like dentures for his 2 front teeth.
Poor kid...i've never had a cavity in my life so far...so its pretty sad for me. I think even my mom thinks i'm being overly dramatic about his teeth...well as i always say...everyone has problems and thats how i handle it..
I've realised that its sad and depressing but whats the point of sucking the life out of everyone around me? So smile..and Andrew's gonna be fine.
Andrew's turning 2 on the 27th!! 2 years of being a mom..definately challenging but plenty of smiles and laughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home