Friday, March 16, 2007

its a rainy day!

thanks for all the birthday greetings!! *mwahh*

My bday was good. I went to get a haircut and color in the morning, then found out pj was cooking up a storm at his mom's place...loads of good food. Pj's aunt and cousin baked me a birthday cake...really sweet. I wanna post pics but i can't find my camera!!!!
So i told pj that i decided to get the creative zen vision mp3, with my savings and he said he'll drive me there..then he gave me the gift which his mom and sis got for me. A very nice dooney and bourke bag...opened it up and my mp3 player was inside!! hahaha. I'm planning to use my saved up money on something nice for pj and andrew.
Pj's sis is getting married in church next week...so we've been busy helping her get stuff done..i do hope my dress still fits. I don't think i'll be able to get a manicure since its so difficult to schedule a babysitter for andrew. I'm getting highlights today at 6pm and thats her last opening...so nobody gets to cut or do anything with my hair except her and she's booked up for the whole month and this is her only free time.
pj won't be home till 7pm...so this is gonna be interesting.hahaha
its been raining for 2 days....*sigh*...rain seems to make me so lazy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home