Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Goodbye Potter....



back from my hiatus..it took me longer then i expected to finish the final installment of the harry potter series.


It was a very emotionaly journey....there were chapters that literally brought tears to my eyes. Even at the end i just couldn't imagine that its all ever...:( I wonder if i'll ever find another book as entertaining and intriguing. I believe that Harry Potter is my cinderella story. I want Andrew to grow up hearing about it...and when he is old enough i will read with him...a story that has truly captivated me.


J.K ROWLING...thank you so much for giving me the time to read again!!...

So....yes besides drowning my sorrows..hahaha i've trying ti learn about stocks..all that BUY, SELL...its more confusing then i actually thought it would be.


Andrew's doing great.....getting really stubborn buthe knows when i'm really mad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home