Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MP3/MP4

i was reading juliet's blog and coincidentally i was juz looking at pics of the Creative Zen Stone Plus. I think its absolutely cute and was thinking of getting one for pj..maybe for x'mas??i like the red one. I was reading reviews on it on CNET, its pretty good except the screens too small. They've also got the built in speaker...very nice. I think it looked cool especially with the arm band for when he goes to the gym. He has a mp3..but i hate it coz it looks bulky and you can't juz drag and drop..it needs a software to upload music...




PJ got me the Creative Vision M for my birthday and i love it...he loves it too, he has been using it for a few days now since i have the voice book for harry potter in it. Everybody ask me why i didn't get an Ipod instead..well if the ipod had a radio on it..i would probably gotten that, but it didn't...i love love love my creative vision..its got all my phone numbers in it. My sis in law has an ipod and we were comparing the LCD on it....mines much better!..the only downside..not as much accessories as the ipod..:( If they do have, its usually too expensive or sold out.






.............................................................................................................................................


On a very sad note Pj's 15 yr old cousin passed away from a car accident going home from a sports retreat. I've never met her but have seen pictures of her and i've heard so much good things about her. :( My deepest sympathy goes out to her family.We will keep their family in our prayers


May you rest in peace, Regina Nicole Roman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home