Tuesday, October 09, 2007

future plans.

my cousin's wife is pregnant with their 2nd child. She was totally shock that she was pregnant because they have 10 month old baby and she missed a period but got it again the following month..she started having severe cramps..went to the doctors and found out she's already almost 3 months preggers!!
Honestly speaking, i am a bit jealous..andrew's growing so fast and sometimes i think he gets lonely..maybe its time for number 2! Then i start thinking of what i went through during my pregnancy, the no sleep...its unbelivably tiring to have a baby...but its a great feeling. WEIRD? i know...but moms will understand. Andrew's turning 3 in january!! I can't believe i have a 3 yr old!! Maybe when he is 4 then we'll add another member to our family.
MARRIAGE, so pj and i have been married for 3 years but we've been together for 6 yrs...do i get sick of my hubby? YES!! especially when i tell him for the 1000th time not to leave his socks on the floor!!!!!! hahaha but pj's my big baby. I love him and we do have our arguments...and it does get frustrating at times...but we talk it out...We write notes on how we feel or emails. So far that seems to do the tricks. I do intend to have a proper wedding with my parents and family there. Our wedding was...hmmmm....it wasn't great and definately not what i wanted it to be.. I didn't really put much effort into it coz my parents didn't want to be there. Now, that everythings ok. I'd love to have a nice wedding. hmmmm...
Relationships are never easy...it takes patience, love and work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home