Thursday, November 29, 2007

why i haven't been blogging...


ok...so my laptop has been out thats why i've been absent...There are 3 desktop pcs in the house but i'm so used to using my laptop that...i find it a hassle now to use any of them..hahaha I know that makes me one lazy girl.

Andrew's doing ok...very talkative..he's got a cough and cold which i now feel he has pass it to me..so right now i am heavily medicated so it won't come on at full force.

My niece celebrated her 1st birthday..it was a princess themed party..very adorable..if i have a baby i'd go overly PINK...hahaha. (Andrew's on the right side with the green shirt)

Christmas is around the corner..and i've still haven't gotten Pj anything...i'm thinking of an mp3 player and he has said that he likes the Sony Walkman. The thing is...it won't be as easy to upload songs and you need a different converter for movies..unlike the Creative Zen where its pretty easy . Both the same price and both are 4gb but there's a SD SLOT for the creative.He'll take his mp3 to the gym so it has to be the right size. I'm confused.


I will make my decision by tomorrow!!

This year i want a real x'mas tree for x'mas...i wonder if someone will actually let me get my wish!

For my x'mas list this year..hhhmm i want another juicy bag or the wristlet..I have this Green/Blue Nylon Juicy bag..which i love...It fits me just right, i put everything inside andrew's extra clothes,wipes...my make up kit..I LOVE IT...its getting a little worn out since i won't change my bag..everytime i think of changing it i realise...my other bags won't fit what i need to bring. There's a black Nylon Bag or Pink..It seems waterproof too..since Andrew have spilled one to many juices on it and i just wipe it away.


Its the same exact one that i have just a different color. The downside is..since its out of season i don't thinkg they are selling it anymore..:( They have it on ebay though. I like the black one better so you it won't get dirty easily...we'll see what i'm gonna get..hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home