Friday, December 14, 2007

11 days till Christmas!!!





We're still not done with our x'mas shopping!!.errrrr



So far my most fav gift that i've bought for the kids are these plush speakers called iflops...and they don't require any batteries.. i'll probably buy one for myself too once i'm done with the x'mas shopping. Andrew loves it, i bought 1 first just to see whether it works and if it's loud enough! It works great and too cute! It was cheap too with all the coupons i've been saving up.


I know what pj got me for x'mas!! AGAIN!!..He shipped the gift to our house instead of his mom's place. I kinda realised it wasn't for me to open when i opened the box and found something wrapped in juicy couture paper tissue!! hahaha One thing i know...its smaller then the bag i wanted...hmmm I wrapped it at once so i won't be tempted to peak.. Andrew nowadays can't keep a secret..well i doubt he knows what secret is...i bought pj and mp3 and he go and tells his dad...'mama buy Ipod for daddy' hahhaa. He calls every mp3 ipod.. He then tells my niece..mama buy froggy and the poor girl looks shocked! haha



We haven't gotten anything for Andrew since everything we wanted to get him is either sold out or someone already bought it for him. Pj and i are thinking of this tool set where you can fix cars...which he is obcess with.

Our REAL Christmas tree!! It is not fake!! hahah


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home