Wednesday, December 05, 2007

snowing!!

It is snowing today....hmmmm its beginning to look a lot like christmas! I did get a real x'mas tree after all!! YAYY!
I'll post pics up when i can find the camera! I enjoy X'mas so much more now bcoz of Andrew...We still haven't gotten him anything..i keep asking him what he wants and he'll always say..BIG CARS. I think he has more then enough cars. I'm trying to get our X'mas list done with because i hate holiday rush shopping...There's just too much people everywhere.
I got pj's gift already..juliet kindda gave me the OK...that the gift was worth it. I know pj's looking for the bag that i want and is having difficulty finding it..so i told him that if he can't find it...its fine...a nice wallet will do.
20 more days till X'mas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home